Sunday, August 14, 2011

The last supper...............word

Today is Sunday......in case you were really being Paleolithic and decided to find a cave to live in and throw away your cell phones.......

I want to throw a shout out to Dr. Brad.....my achy body is getting better every day. I stayed in bed awhile today...not real anxious to get up....but did....and cooked a hearty helping of scrambled eggs with bacon.....again to all of you bacon haters.....I love it...and Jeff Peters loves it....so Im good with it. So back off!

I went to Barnes and Nobles today and bought another Paleo book....I am relying on Savy to read it in its entirety and get me the cliffs notes. A book without multiple pictures or sports stats is just painful for me to read...oh well :)

Lets get to the meat and potatoes of this blog...and that is to kick Troys ass......only problem is that I might be relying on him to get me out of my Jeep and into my house after surgery.....so I will refrain from all of the kicking his ass comments until late tomorrow.....just bare with me...

The fish tacos I cooked tonight were amazing. That with steamed veggies really hit the spot. For once I do not feel hungry......not sure why.....I didnt even get to have ice cream or candy.....sheesh. If anyone needs this killer recipe, just call a brotha....Im down with sharing knowledge! (dont get to do that very often)

Ok, well tomorrow morning at 630am...Ill be at the surgical center......thinking of kicking Troys ass.....(after he helps me into my house) I hope to wake up from surgery (damn Ill be pissed if I never wake up) and give you guys an update. I just hope they dont do anything weird to me while Im under......damn doctors....cant trust them...lol

Ok, well Ill be back soon........


No comments:

Post a Comment