Friday, August 26, 2011

Its been awhile....but this A-train is moving!!!!

Hello Everyone! Its been a few days since Ive talked about my desire to get up in Troys grill......I have some work to do. Apparently the walking bear is down about 16lbs......damn we would be running away with this challenge if he would have been a loyal partner....instead...Im going to have to step my game up. At this point...Im only lagging by a few lbs....and my partner seems to be kicking butt. Im very proud of her. I have been back working out at some sort of capacity here lately....each time my incisions keep busting open. (sucks) The workouts have been great and Im sore as hell. I went to the PT again today and he was a little less than thrilled about my activities. I am under orders to do NO more lower half working out until at least Monday......WTF......guess these bad boys will never heal if I dont quit it. Soooo.......I will be doing some upper body movements for the next few days until I get the release. I really dont want to keep prolonging this damn injury.

So this paleo challenge is really pretty easy so far....I still get hungry as hell and bored of not being able to eat all of the bad food that I crave. The hardest part for me is the sweets......dang it.....I just want some cake or ice cream. I have learned quite a few recipes that really taste good. I think I can do this type of lifestyle! I will be taking advantage of cheat days once this challenge is over....Im dying for some french toast or pancakes....and no...I dont want almond flour pancakes without syrup....that would be like....well never mind. No thanks!

I still have my beard growing....as my normal everyday weight is still above my goal weight....(although after my workouts, I am a pound or two under) I think I look way different....maybe Ill post a pic of my "challenge beard".....lol...whatever

Anyways.....a quick "atta boy" to everyone sticking to this challenge...its a good type of suck...but proud of everyone that can do it! I think we will see a bunch of changes.

Until the next time and a better update on my journey to Kicking Troys Ass.....keep it real.....Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment