Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I think I was hit by a bus...........from Anderson Speedway

So I woke up this morning still wanting to kick Troy's ass....but felt like he ran me over in one of those Anderson School buses. Damn....a couple of months of not really doing anything and Cindy will whip your ass!

I still cant stop thinking about the ass beating Im gonna give Troy.....so after properly waking up with my nectarines, almonds and a cup of coffee........(still damn sore) I went to work.

I sat around on my butt all day doing work things....and wouldnt you know it....my old ass body is getting more sore by the minute. When it was time for lunch...me and big sexy went to have a few eggs and some bacon....yeah I know that bacon isnt on the preferred food list...but who cares...I love it.

After work I had to kick my own ass and convince myself to go workout. (dumb call) Its a good thing that I have a partner to be committed to, or I would not have taken my lactic acid filled ass to the box.

I got to the box and felt like poop.....but still managed to get through most of the workout. Now Im home....about to grub on some pork tenderloin that has been slow cooking all day....Love you all....but dont worry...Im still kicking Troys ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment