Friday, August 12, 2011

Im a true believer in Dr. Brad.........

So my quest to beat the crap out of Troy is partially on hold.......After wrecking my back on Wednesdays WOD....I couldnt hardly get out of bed or walk. I was taken by life flight to the Chiropractor/Neurology center. I had the privilege of being worked on by both doctors in Brads office and a smooth 45 min of ice and electro stimulation. ....

Well....woke up this morning with the same issues......Im old and my back sucks....went back to Brad today and after about 1.5 hours of TLC....I can walk without sobbing. Im just hoping that this crap is better before I have to play Lt. Dan in my new ride!

Enough of that stuff.....lets get back to whipping Troys ass......Im on day 4 of the paleoness...and it kind of sucks...but no cheating for me. I have to be lean and mean if Im ever going to get my fat ass out of that buggy. I will be doing my workouts at the box as much as possible if I can just find people willing to get me there and back home. If you happen to be one of the poor people bored enough to be reading this....let me know if you wanna help.


No comments:

Post a Comment