Thursday, August 18, 2011

Im thinking we need more updates and info.........

Sorry for the delay in blogging....been trying to act tough and get my wheels back under me! Quick shout out to Marne for bringing me her cryocuff....such a good friend!

How bout this....Ive had Bfast in bed the last 4 days....man I love my mommy. Dont hate....just appreciate and be jealous.

I really do have pretty awesome friends....Jeff and Kerry P. came over last night...brought me some primal chili....(which is amazing).....also brought some desert....but Ive not had any....Im afraid Ill eat it all and it will have a negative effect on my challenge.....

I think I will try to make it into the box tonight for some sort of workout. I have PT at 3...and should know more of what I can do. I am putting weight on my feet as much as I can handle. I did unwrap the nubs last night to show the Peters....dang feet are all bruised.... I have to say...I dont love it.

So my partner and I are in 15th place to start the challenge. We have a big hill to climb. I wish I were in there sweating and getting stronger....so I can feel like part of the team....instead...I did wheel my fat ass around exit 10 for about 45 min.....I have a new respect for people in wheelchairs....that was some tough crap!~

Ok, back to the challenge....I think we should petition Bryn to post more info for competition....last time we did this...it was towards the end before anyone had a clue where they stood or how it was calculated! I would like to know how the different categories are weighted in regards to success points. Anyone with me on this?

I found out last night that damn Troy is down 8 lbs......makes me really want to run over his hands and feet with my chair......I need to get moving......his ass needs kicked bad. Remember.....he ditched me.....dont ever forget it.....he will pay....

Dont let this post cloud your mind on how I feel about his wife though......Jess is still my girl......just gonna kick Troys ass.......he needs it anyway :)

Be back soon....keep it rollin!

No comments:

Post a Comment